Halenda’s Italian Sausage with Pasta
- 6 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb Halenda’s Italian Sausage (mild or hot) sliced
- 1 each red, green and yellow pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 can Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded cheese (mozzarella and cheddar combination)
- 1/4 cup grated pamesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet on medium heat 10 min., stirring frequently
- Add peppers and stir for approx 7 min. or until sausage is cooked and peppers are crisp-tender
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 2 min. or until heated through
- Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture, add shredded cheese and mix well
- Top with parmesan.
Makes 6 servings
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.