Bacon & Beer Stuffed Beef Burgers
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 pound chopped, crisp cooked bacon (bacon bits)
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – shredded
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoon beer
- Combine bacon, onion, cheddar cheese and set aside.
- Combine beef, seasoning and beer, mix thoroughly, the shape into 6 thin patties.
- Put bacon/onion/cheese mixture on 3 patties.
- Top with remaining patties and press edges to seal.
- Grill, broil or pan fry until well done, about 4 minutes per side.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.