Bacon & Beer Stuffed Beef Burgers
Halenda’s Bacon, Beer and Cheese. A perfect combination. This juicy and lean burger is stuffed full of flavour. Pop your patty onto a fresh potato bun and top with lettuce, grainy mustard and pickles. Delicious! The perfect feature for backyard barbeque or game night!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 pound chopped, crisp-cooked bacon (or bacon bits)
- 1/2 large onion diced
- 1 cup gouda – shredded
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoon your favourite beer
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- Combine bacon, onion, cheese and set aside.
- Combine beef and beer, mix thoroughly seasoning with salt and pepper, the shape into 6 thin patties.
- Put bacon/onion/cheese mixture on 3 patties.
- Top with remaining patties and press edges to seal.
- Grill, broil or pan fry until well done, about 4 minutes per side.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.