Bacon Cheeseburger Eggrolls
- Ground beef
- Cooked bacon
- Shredded cheese
- Eggroll wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying (optional)
- Brown ground beef and season to taste with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Drain ground
beef and add chopped bacon.
- Wet eggroll wrapper and place it in a diamond pattern. Put meat filling in corner to corner. Add
shredded cheese. Roll by taking the bottom corner and tucking it under the filling. Then bring in
both sides and continue to roll.
- *wrapper needs to be wet so it will stick and not come apart when cooking.
- Deep fry for added crispiness or place in oven at 325 until brown.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.