- Halenda’s Perogies
- Margarine or butter
- Salt and pepper
- Place Perogies on a double layer of aluminum foil.
- Dot liberally with butter or margarine and season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. water. Add chopped or sliced onions if desired. Wrap loosely, but be certain to seal the edges of the foil.
- Place on low to medium heat on the BBQ.
- Turn frequently. Cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.