Beef Tenderloins in Cream Mushroom Sauce
Beef tenderloin is tender, but not as flavorful as many other cuts. By grilling these steaks hot and fast and then serving them with this rich mushroom sauce you get a truly gourmet meal.
Side dish suggestions: Mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, green beans.
- 4 6-8 ounce beef tenderloin steaks
- 7 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat grill.
- In a small saucepan combine cream cheese, half & half, garlic, parsley and pepper. Blend well.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture is smooth.
- Add mushrooms. Keep warm.
- Place steaks on grill and cook until done, about 5 minutes per side.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.