Best Bacon Bruschetta Recipe
- 6 bacon strips, chopped
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 16 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Split rolls in half; cut each half into quarters. Lightly brush both sides with oil. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Top each piece of toasted bread with bacon, tomato mixture, cheese and basil; drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve immediately.Yield: 32 appetizers.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.