BREAKFAST ONION RINGS
Breakfast just got a serious upgrade with these breakfast onion rings, and we’re not talking about your average bowl of cereal! Get ready to embark on a flavour adventure with our Breakfast Sausage-Stuffed Onion Rings. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill breakfast – we’re talking about juicy sausage, crispy bacon, and a surprise egg all bundled up in a giant onion ring. It’s like a breakfast party in your mouth, and you’re invited! So, grab your apron and let’s dive into the scrumptious world of morning indulgence.
Big thanks to Kara from ScaleandTailor for designing and creating this delicious breakfast delight!
Why Halenda’s Meats Breakfast Sausage?
Now, let’s talk about the magic behind the scenes. Our breakfast sausage is the magic that elevates these onion rings to a whole new level. We are known for our commitment to quality and taste. Our breakfast sausage is a symphony of premium cuts, expertly blended spices, and a touch of culinary magic. When you sink your teeth into the savoury goodness of our Halenda’s breakfast sausage, you’re in for a treat that will make you rethink breakfast traditions. It’s not just sausage; it’s a flavour journey crafted with passion and perfection.
DID YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE?
BREAKFAST ONION RINGS
- Halenda's Meats Breakfast Sausage
- 1 large Spanish onion
- Halenda's Meats Breakfast Bacon
- Pork Rub (optional)
- egg (1 per onion ring)
- Preheat your oven or pellet grill to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your breakfast onion rings by slicing 1/2" rings from your Spanish onion. You will use the outer ring and a smaller ring (enough to stuff some sausage in between) for each.
- Once you have located the inner and outer sides, remove the casing of your breakfast sausage. Stuff it in between your two onion slices and secure it with bacon. I needed about 2 sausage links and 2 slices of bacon for each. Sprinkle with a pork rub (optional) and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook halfway (about 20 minutes) before adding your egg. Once you see your bacon rendered as crispy as you like, add your egg to the middle of the ring. After 10 minutes of cooking, your egg will be cooked, and your breakfast onion rings are ready to be devoured. Enjoy!
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.