- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound bacon or pancetta
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix cheese, eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a small bowl. In another bowl, combine wine, lemon juice and broth.
- Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- In a heavy skillet, cook bacon or pancetta in batches until crisp, then drain.
- Reserve bacon fat in skillet.
- Grill chicken pieces with some of the reserved bacon fat until pinkness is gone and meat is fully cooked, with clear juices. Drain.
- Use the wine mixture to deglaze the pan, remembering to scrape up any bits, and then cook for two to three minutes.
- Begin cooking pasta in boiling water according to directions on package.
- Crumble bacon and mix with chicken, wine glaze, and egg mixture until well combined. Drain noodles completely, and then mix with egg mixture and peas while still very hot.
- Mix well to ensure even heating.(Serves 4-6)
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.