Trio Restaurant’s Chicken Saltimbocca Recipe
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 leaves fresh sage
- 2 slices prosciutto ham, thinly sliced
- flour for dredging
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tsp butter
- pinch chopped fresh parsley
- 2 oz demi-glaze or brown sauce
- Cut chicken breast from tip to back lengthwise to make two fillets. Rub fillets on both sides with lemon juice. Press sage leaves onto fillets and wrap with prosciutto.
- Press both sides of chicken lightly in flour.
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil on medium-high heat and cook chicken pieces until lightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Drain oil and pour wine in pan. Add demi-glaze to lift pan drippings. Simmer until mixture reduces to a thick sauce. Add butter and parsley to sauce. Add chicken to sauce to warm and serve with seasonal sides.
- Makes 1-2 servings
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.