Fantastic Kobassa Sandwich
Sandwich’s are a wonderful, flavourful, and delicious meal that is well worth the wait, especially when it’s made with Halenda’s signature meats.What’s your favourite Halenda’s sandwich? A BBQ Kobassa sandwich goes great with some grilled onions and sauerkraut. Try out the recipe today! You won’t be disappointed!
- 1 pound HALENDA’S award winning Kobassa, preferably whole
- 4 to 6 sandwich rolls, 6 inches
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Combine mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut kobassa into 4 equal length pieces (remove casing).
- Place on a lightly oiled grill rack and allow to cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Place whole sandwich buns on rack. Make sure to oil grill rack before placing the bread on it.
- Toast for 1-2 minutes and remove form grill. Slice bread and place a kobassa in each.
- Top off with horseradish mayonnaise.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.