- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) extra-hot horseradish, drained but not squeezed dry
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream, whipped into stiff peaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 T-bone steaks (about 24 oz/750 g each), 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) thick
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) your favourite Steak Spice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
Taken from Napoleon’s Everyday Gourmet Grilling.
- Gently fold the green onions and gorseradish into the whipped cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels and rub with the olive oil. Rub the Steak Spice into the steaks all over, massaging and pressing to adhere. Set aside at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high (450˚F/230˚C).
- Grill the steaks for 7 to 9 minutes a side for medium rare. Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with the horseradish cream on the side.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.