Halenda’s Kobassa Pierogi Casserole
This will become a favourite!
Prep time 2 minutes | Cook time 4 minutes | Additional time 3 minutes
Total time 9 minutes
- 1 Halenda’s Award-Winning Ham Kobassa, sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 24 frozen perogies
- 1 cup chopped ham (Optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: Cooked, crumbled bacon
- In a small skillet melt butter or margarine and sauté onion for 5 minutes.
- In a medium size casserole dish, combine onion, perogies, ham (if using) & Halenda’s kolbassa.
- Whisk together heavy cream and sour cream. Add water if it looks to thick. Pour over casserole,
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes at 175ºC (350ºF). Top with crumbled, cooked bacon if using. (Don’t add it before you bake or it will burn.)
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.