Halenda’s Award-Winning Ham Cooking Directions
Want to know how to cook the perfect Halenda’s ham this holiday season? Well you’re in luck! Whether your cooking a bone-in or mini dinner ham the result will be perfection! Try adding a glaze for the ultimate festive experience!
- Allow 1/2 to 3/4 lb per serving for Bone-In hams and 1/3 to 1/2 for boneless.
- Heat oven to 325F.
- Place ham fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake 15-18 min per lb for whole hams or 18 to 25 minutes for half hams.
- To glaze baked ham, pour drippings from pan and discared.
- Score ham by cutting diamond shapes about 1/4 inch deep thru fat.
- Spoon desired glaze over ham and return to oven.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.