Ham Scalloped Potatoes
Are you a fan of Halenda’s ham, cheese, and potatoes? Then we have the perfect recipe for you! Try the recipe for our “HAM SCALLOPED POTATOES.” A recipe that will surely not disappoint!
- 3/4 lb cooked ham diced
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Onion, Chopped
- 10 fl oz Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 lbs Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 8)
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the potatoes, stir until smooth
- Gently add in sliced potatoes and stir lightly to coat.
- Place in slow cooker; cover and cook for 4 hours
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.