Kobassa and Cheese Bunnies
Easter is a time of celebration and family, and what better way to bring everyone together than with a delicious and fun dish that the whole family can enjoy? That’s where Kobassa and Cheese Bunnies come in. This savoury and cheesy dish is easy to make, affordable, and sure to be a hit with everyone, especially the kids. Plus, it’s a great opportunity to start a new family tradition and create lasting memories.
We want to thank Kara, from Scaleandtailor for making this spectacular Easter recipe! Her recipes are always delicious, and super fun!
Check out the recipe video below for a step-by-step guide!
Fun For Everyone
Making Kobassa and Cheese Bunnies is a fun and easy activity that the whole family can get involved in. From shaping the bunny pastry dough, to slicing the Kobassa, there’s something for everyone to do. This is a great way to spend quality time with your loved ones and bond over great food. Plus, kids will love the opportunity to get their hands messy and create something delicious to share with the whole family.
Starting a new tradition is a great way to create lasting memories and strengthen the bond between family members. Whether it’s something you do every Easter or just once in a while, making Kobassa and Cheese Bunnies can become a fun and special tradition that your family will look forward to year after year.
Of course, to make the best Kobassa and Cheese Bunnies, you need high-quality ingredients. Halenda’s Meats is known for producing high-quality meats that are delicious and affordable. Our Kobassa is made using traditional methods and only the finest ingredients, ensuring that you get the best possible flavour and quality in every bite.
Not only is Halenda’s Meats Kobassa delicious, but it’s also affordable, making it a great choice for families on a budget. You can be sure that you’re getting great value for your money, without sacrificing flavour or quality. Plus, by choosing Halenda’s Meats, you’re supporting a local business and helping to sustain the local economy!
Pick up your favourite Kobassa just in time for Easter at one of our Halenda’s Meats locations or at a Metro, Sobeys, Foodland, Food Basics, Fortinos or a select independent retailer near you!
Kobassa and Cheese Bunnies
- 275 Grams Halenda's Meats Kobassa
- 1 Package Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup Mozzarella 1/2" slices
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Preheat your pellet grill/oven to 300 degrees. In the meantime start preparing your Kobassa & Cheese Bunnies by slicing Halenda's platinum award-winning Kobassa into 1/2" slices (and removing the outer skin), your pizza dough into 2" strips, and your mozzarella cheese into 1/2" slices.
- Next, stack a slice of Kobassa, then cheese, followed by another slice of Kobassa. Wrap your pizza strip around the base of the Kobassa and cheese stack, and cross them over the top to form bunny ears. Next, with a sharp knife make the ears pointed by slicing in a V pattern. Optional, sprinkle some sesame seeds on the ears.
- Place your Kobassa and Cheese Bunnies onto a wired rack baking sheet and then directly in your grill or oven. Cook for approximately 1 hour at 300 degrees. Enjoy immediately.