Kobassa, Potato, and Onion Scramble
A quick & easy egg dish using Halenda’s Award Winning Ham Kobassa.
- 8 large eggs
- kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 6 oz. kobassa
- 2 oz. pepper Jack cheese
- ½ c. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1 tablespoon water and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes. Add the onion and cook, covered, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender, 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Add the kielbasa and cook, uncovered, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, about 5 minutes; transfer the potato mixture to a plate.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cook, stirring every few seconds with a rubber spatula, to desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes for medium-soft eggs. Fold in the potato mixture, cheese and parsley.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.