PEAMEAL BACON PINWHEEL
Get ready to turn your kitchen into the ultimate flavour playground, because today, we’re diving into the fantastic world of the Peameal Bacon Pinwheel! This delightful creation combines the smoky magic of Halenda’s Meat Peameal Bacon with the melty goodness of Marble Cheese and delicious Breakfast Sausage. But before we get cooking, let’s take a minute to give a shoutout to the star of this dish – Halenda’s Meat Peameal Bacon!
Big thanks to Kara, from scaleandtailor for designing this delicious recipe!
Meet the Peameal Bacon:
What Is Peameal Bacon? It’s pork loin that is cured and rolled in cornmeal. It is a staple in Canadian food from southern Ontario. We twisted this into a peameal bacon pinwheel for ultimate delicious breakfast using our award winning peameal bacon.
Halenda’s Meats doesn’t just deliver peameal bacon; we bring you a full-blown flavour explosion! The quality is next-level, sourced and prepared with the kind of love and care that turns every slice into a party in your mouth.
Our Halenda’s Peameal Bacon isn’t your average peameal bacon. With the perfect mix of lean and fat, you’re getting a texture that’s crispy, juicy, and downright addictive. The secret? Halenda’s Peameal Bacon is partially cooked. This makes the product even tastier and cooks faster!
The Peameal Bacon Pinwheel is where fun meets flavour and every bite is a celebration. So, gather your ingredients, channel your inner chef, and let the good times roll! Your taste buds will thank you, and your kitchen will be filled with applause. Happy cooking!
DID YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE?
PEAMEAL BACON PINWHEEL
- 1 Halenda's Meats Peameal Bacon Chub
- 1/2 cup Cheese (Marble)
- 1/2 cup Breakfast Sausage (crumbled)
- Pork Rub (optional)
- Butcher String
- Preheat your oven or pellet grill to 250 degrees.
- Prepare your peameal bacon pinwheel by slicing it along an edge to open it up completely. Having a sharp knife is needed.
- Stuff the peameal bacon pinwheel with cheese and breakfast sausage. Roll it back up tightly and secure with butcher string.
- You can slice it raw and place into a cast iron skillet or you can cook it as a whole roast. Both yield the same delicious result.
- Smoke in your pellet grill or cook in your oven for approximately 1 hour or until an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Make sure not to over cook or it will dry out.
- Slice and enjoy!