They’re lightly breaded and fried, then they’re baked with a tangy tomato sauce and plenty of cheese.
- 1 lb Halenda’s Pork Schnitzel Plain
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine egg and water
- Dip Schnitzels into mixture and then into breadcrumbs
- Heat Oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick fry pan
- Brown pork 2-3 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to low and gradually pour tomato sauce over pork, then sprinkle with cheeses.
- Cover and heat for approx. 3 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce is hot.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.