Smoked Sausage White Bean Chili
This zesty white bean chili with chopped smoked sausage has only six ingredients and is ready to serve in 20 minutes.
Prep – 5 min Cook 15min – Ready in 15min
- 3 Halenda’s Smoked Sausages cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1.25 cup chicken broth
- 2 (15.8 ounce) cans great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Brown sausage in 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add broth; stir to incorporate any browned bits on the bottom of pan.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sour cream
- More chilis
- Hot sauce
- Green onions
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.