Sesame Butterfly Chops
- 4 boneless loin pork chops, butterflied (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 scallions and tops, sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Heat sesame oil in heavy skillet over medium heat. Add chops and brown, sprinkling with sesame seed and ginger. When both sides are browned, add soy sauce and white wine to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat approx 10 minutes.
- Uncover skillet, add mushrooms and onions; stir gently to saute, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove chop to serving platter. Add butter to pan, stirring constantly to de-glaze pan. Pour mushroom-onion sauce over chops to serve.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.