Simply Sensational Pork Loin Roast
- 3 lb (1.5 kg) Halenda’s Pork loin, boneless
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) each soy sauce, vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cracked black pepper1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground ginger
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Serves 6-8 people
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Place the Pork roast in small oven-proof dish.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and mustard; stir in soy sauce, oil, pepper and ginger.
- Using a knife or rubber spatula, coat all sides of the roast with half of mixture.
- Roast, uncovered, 30 minutes. Remove Pork roast from oven and coat with remaining mustard mixture.
- Continue to cook roast another 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160°F (70°C).
- Remove roast from oven; spoon pan juices over roast and sprinkle with parsley. Tent with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes before serving
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.