Spooky Kobassa Spiders
Whoa, hold on to your broomsticks, folks, because Halloween is creeping up on us, and it’s bringing a bag of treats and a dollop of spookiness! 🎃👻 As the days get shorter and the leaves turn as vibrant as a witch’s brew, we’re all in for some hair-raising, spine-tingling fun. But what’s Halloween without some mouthwatering, eerie, and downright fun treats to sink your fangs into? That’s where Halenda’s Meats comes to the rescue with a recipe that will have your taste buds howling with delight!
Picture this: the moon is full, the air is crisp, and the aroma of deliciousness is wafting from your kitchen. We’re talking about Spooky Kobassa Spiders – a culinary concoction that combines Halenda’s Meats legendary Award-Winning Kobassa with a pinch of imagination and a dash of enchantment. These aren’t just snacks; they’re your ticket to a Halloween wonderland that’s as thrilling as a ghost train ride and as enchanting as a witch’s cauldron.
So, what are Spooky Kobassa Spiders, you ask? Well, they’re not your everyday sausage and dough; they’re little bites of Halloween magic that are so much fun to create and even more fun to eat. You’ll turn ordinary Kobassa and croissant dough into delightful arachnid-inspired snacks that will have kids and adults alike cackling with delight.
In this recipe, we’re taking a ghoulish journey into the heart of the Halloween kitchen where these delightful, spidery morsels are spun. We’ll walk you through the steps to create these incredible concoctions and ensure that your Halloween bash is a spellbinding success. Get ready to roll up your sleeves, summon the culinary spirits, and let’s embark on a fang-tastic Halloween adventure that’s sure to leave everyone at your gathering spellbound with delight. Spooky Kobassa Spiders are here to become the star of your Halloween party, courtesy of Halenda’s Meats fantastic Kobassa. Let’s dive in, and may your Halloween be filled with wickedly delicious delights! 🕷️🕸️😈
DID YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE?
Spooky Kobassa Spiders
- 800 g Halenda's Award Winning Kobassa
- 1 can Croissant dough
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice the kobassa into 1/2 inch and remove the outer casing.
- With a paring knife, cut a half circle on the bottom of each Kobassa slice, cut triangles on top to create a head shape then cut three slices on each side to create legs.
- Roll out dough and pinch seams to seal. Cut dough into strips.
- Wrap a piece of dough around each Kobassa piece, tucking the seam on the back.
- Place on a baking tray and brush with butter.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown, allow to cool for five minutes add some fun googly eyes and enjoy!!
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.