Steak and Eggs Breakfast
If you’re looking for a hearty and satisfying breakfast that will keep you going all day long, look no further than a Steak and Eggs breakfast on the BBQ using Halenda’s Meats Striploin Steak.
Paula, also known as the Queen of the Grill, knows a thing or two about cooking up a delicious breakfast on the BBQ.
We are going to dive into what makes Striploin Steak the perfect choice for breakfast, why BBQing your breakfast is a game-changer, and how a tangy chimichurri sauce can take your Steak and Egg breakfast to the next level.
First things first, what exactly is a Striploin Steak? This cut of beef comes from the short loin of the cow and is known for its tenderness and rich flavour. With just the right amount of marbling, Striploin Steak is juicy and delicious, making it the perfect choice for breakfast. And when you pair it with eggs, you’ve got a protein-packed meal that will keep you full until lunchtime.
Now, why should we start bringing the BBQ into breakfast more often? For one, it’s a fun and unique way to cook up a delicious meal. Plus, it allows you to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather while cooking up a tasty breakfast. And let’s not forget about the flavour – BBQing your breakfast adds a smoky and delicious taste that you just can’t get from cooking indoors.
To take your Steak and Eggs breakfast to the next level, Paula added a tangy chimichurri sauce to the mix. This classic Argentine sauce is made with parsley, garlic, red pepper flakes, and olive oil, making for a delicious and herbaceous addition to the meal. Plus, the acidity in the sauce cuts through the richness of the steak and eggs, making for a well-balanced and flavourful breakfast.
so, if you’re looking for a hearty and delicious breakfast that will keep you fueled all day long, a Steak and Eggs breakfast on the BBQ using Halenda’s Meats Striploin Steak is the way to go. With its tender and juicy flavour and the addition of a tangy chimichurri sauce, it’s a breakfast that will leave you feeling satisfied and ready to take on the day.
So fire up your BBQ and start bringing breakfast outside – your taste buds (and stomach) will thank you.
DID YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE?
Steak and Eggs
- 1 Halenda’s Meats NY Striploin Steak
- Everything but the bagel seasoning, to taste
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Chili oil, divided
- 1/2 Cup Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tsp Dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Prepare the Chimichurri. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat your grill to 400 F.
- Season all sides of the steak, including the sides, liberally with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Place the steak on the grill and cook until an internal temperature of 130-135 F for medium rare, about 3.5 minutes per side, or to your desired doneness.
- Remove the steak from the grill and place it on a cutting board. Lightly tent the steak with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crack 2 eggs into two well-oiled small cast-iron skillets and place them on the top rack of the grill. Cook until the whites have firmed up and the yolk is cooked to your liking, about 6-8 minutes.
- Top the eggs with a teaspoon of chili oil each. Slice the steak into 1-inch pieces against the grain, or desired thickness and top with the prepared Chimichurri sauce.