Teriyaki Sirloin Steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 -1-1/2 lbs boneless beef sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large resealable bag, combine the ingredients and then add the steak.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 min on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium rare, a meat thermometer should read 145, medium 160, well done 170)
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.