Turkey Breast with Honey
- 1 – 4-6lb Fresh Turkey Breast
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- Season interior and exterior of turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- In (13 x 9 x 2 inch) roasting pan, place turkey breast on a V-shaped rack. Roast, uncovered, in a 325 degree F preheated oven for 1-1/2 to 2-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170 degrees F in the deepest part of breast.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey and mustard. Brush glaze over breast during final 20 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from oven and allow turkey breast to stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Discover Hand-Picked Recipes
Browse Halenda’s hand-picked recipes to pair with our award-winning meats & specialities to create for your family.