Air Fryer Ham Recipe
This air fryer ham is the recipe you have been waiting for! When you think of ham, you probably think of sitting down with family and friends for a holiday feast. But why should we only enjoy ham on the holidays? This recipe makes cooking ham super easy with one of your favourite cooking gadgets, the infamous air fryer!
This recipe uses our Halenda’s Meats award-winning dinner ham! Our ham fits perfectly in any air fryer and comes out crispy and moist! Best of all, the total cook time will only take 15 minutes per pound!
Cooking Ham In Air Fryer
It is important to pre-heat your air fryer before you put the ham in so the air fryer has the chance to reach its desired temperature. The best temperature to cook the ham is 325 F. While your air fryer is pre-heating, you are going to wrap your ham in aluminum foil. The key here is to make sure the opening is at the top so it is easier to baste later on.
After it is wrapped, insert your ham into the air fryer face up. It is important that the foil and ham are not touching the top of your air fryer. If it is wrapped tight, it should fit perfectly. If not, don’t worry! All you need to do is slice a little bit of ham off the top so it can fit nicely into your air fryer bucket without hitting the top of the unit. Once your Halenda’s Meats Mini Ham is in, you can let it cook for 20 minutes.
Quick and Delicious Ham Glaze
After the ham has cooked for the first 20 minutes, it is time to apply the glaze. For this glaze, we tried to go with ingredients that you already have at home! All we did was add brown sugar, honey, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, cinnamon and salt & pepper to taste.
Mix the ingredients together in a bowl and you are ready to baste. The best way to baste is by getting out your basting brush and applying the glaze liberally to all sides of the ham.
Once you have applied the glaze, cook for another 40 minutes or until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 60 C! You should try and baste the ham every 20 minutes to make sure you get the optimal amount of flavour on your ham. If you don’t have the time, basting it once will do the trick as well!
Did you make our Air Fryer Ham recipe?
Air Fryer Ham Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 Halenda's Meats Mini Dinner Ham
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 325 F.
- While your air fryer is preheating, put your Halenda's Mini Ham into aluminum foil and wrap. Leave the opening at the top so it is easy to glaze later on.
- Now insert it into the air fryer for 20 minutes at 325 F. Make sure the foil is not touching the top of your air fryer. If it is, no worries, just cut off some of your ham and re-wrap it so it fits perfectly!
- After 20 minutes, remove and baste on all sides. Put it back into the air fryer for approximately 40 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 60 C! This will alter based on the size of the ham and air fryer.
- Baste every 15 minutes to make sure the ham is super flavourful!
- For the last 10 minutes, remove from the foil and allow the ham to get a nice crust.
- Remove and slice to preferred thickness and ENJOY!